Field Associate San Francisco Bay Area
Remote , United States of AmericaApply
An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Primary Job Function
Support assigned accounts to meet or exceed sales revenues. Create AV product preference using approved messaging on the financial and clinical advantages of our products. Provide case coverage in the Catheter Lab, or other designated departments. Support sales objectives by influencing product pull. Account support services include case coverage in Catheter lab and working with Catheter Lab or other designated department managers and key purchasing decision makers. Manage inventory, report product related adverse events and perform other duties as required.
Core Job Responsibilities
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
1. Sell products by providing case coverage, influencing product pull, and working with customers to meet their patient’s needs. 2. Partner with the Territory Managers of assigned accounts to implement sales strategies; determine the relevant factors (e.g., product & competition) of assigned accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians. 3. Support sales goals by analyzing sales figures and reports to identify the needs of particular accounts. Discuss issues with Territory Managers to help the organization achieve its sales goals. 4. Develop relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) and identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales. 5. Maintain clinical and technical expertise by attending company product training sessions.
Position Accountability / Scope
Report to Regional Manager and provide account level support and execution of assigned tasks in aligned accounts. Collaborate with Territory Managers and Clinical Specialist on schedules and days required to be in specific accounts to cover cases.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 1-2 years of work experience, medical industry preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Minimum Experience / Training Required
- -Willing and able to learn the business
- Prior experience/knowledge of medical devices preferred
- Actively engage in clinical, procedural and technical discussions, linking data outcomes to AV product preference and pull
- Demonstrated track record of leadership capability and successfully engaging in a competitive environment (i.e. college athletics, debate team, military experience)
- Customer orientation and ability to leverage strong relationships with customers
- Demonstrated ability to develop selling/negotiation skills
- Account management - ability to build customer strategies and plans
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Proven track record of success and consistent performance over time
- Business and financial acumen
Job ID: 30032822
Job Family: Sales Force
Division: AVD Vascular
Location: United States of America - Remote
Additional Locations: United States - California - Santa Clara
Work Shift: Standard
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Medical Surveilance: Yes
Significant Work Activities: Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
Let LinkedIn match jobs to your profile.Search Now