Proud History, Bright Future
For over a century, Abbott has been in the business of life, creating more possibilities for more people through the power of better health. Today, with a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott markets products in over 150 countries and employs approximately 74,000 people worldwide.
Revolutionizing Medical Technology
Through our Medical Devices business, we help people manage their diabetes, improve and restore their vision, and return to a more active life after being treated for heart disease.
We’re focused on innovative technologies aimed at improving treatment options for people with coronary artery disease, mitral regurgitation and peripheral artery disease.
We’re committed to helping insulin-using people manage their health more effectively and comfortably with easy-to-use products that provide accurate data to drive more informed decisions.
We’re proud to advance new solutions that help people around the world protect, improve and restore their sight, allowing them to focus on enjoying all that life has to offer.
$5 Billion In Sales* Of Medical Devices
# 1 Global Leadership In:
- Lasik Technologies
- Drug-eluting Stents
- Guide Wires
- Carotid Stents
# 2 In Cataract Surgical Products
# 3 In Blood-glucose Monitoring
*net Sales 2015
The Abbott Advantage
Meaningful Moments Happen Here
We come to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because we know how important what we do is to all those who depend on our company and our products. As an Abbott Marketing professional, you’ll enjoy:
- Work with a greater purpose, such as promoting better health
- The power of market-leading, global brands and products
- A strong, exciting product pipeline
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities that unlock your full potential
- A fast-paced, high-performance work culture – continue to grow and advance in your career
- Cross-functional and cross-business opportunities – go where your talents and interests take you
- All the strength and resources of an innovative, global healthcare leader
We Have A Great Story To Tell
Whether it’s our revolutionary glucose monitoring technology that eliminates routine finger pricks or an innovative dissolving stent for the heart, our advanced medical device technologies are helping millions to live better and healthier lives. As a serious and talented marketer, we’ll rely on you to get our strategic message out to the world in the most effective way possible.
Make your impact on the world in one or more of the following areas:
- Consumer Messaging
- Upstream and Downstream Marketing
- Market Development/Research
- Digital Marketing, and more
Fortune Magazine Honors
We know that prestigious recognitions and awards make your job as a marketer that much easier and better. Abbott has been named:
One of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine every year since 1984
#1 overall in Medical Products and Equipment – 2014, 2015, AND 2016
An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email CorpJAT@abbott.com.
Jobs By Category
- Business Support Jobs 40
- Communications Jobs 2
- Corporate Services Jobs 2
- Customer & Technical Support Jobs 35
- Finance Jobs 39
- General Management. Jobs 3
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Information Technology Jobs 34
- Legal Jobs 8
- Market Access. Jobs 9
- Medical and Clinical Affairs Jobs 36
- Operations Jobs 109
- Procurement Jobs 13
- Quality Jobs 51
- Regulatory Affairs Jobs 16
- Research and Development Jobs 16
- Sales Jobs 203